Artemi Panarin pumps up MSG Training Center
Yesterday, Artemi Panarin led another small group for on ice workouts at the MSG Training Center. The Rangers charismatic leading scorer pumped his fist as he stepped on the frozen landscape in Tarrytown, NY. It’s a sight Rangers fans have waited months to see.
Also on the ice with the Breadman were Adam Fox, Marc Staal, Phil Di Giuseppe and Brendan Smith. These informal workouts will conclude prior to Phase 3 on July 10th. We can also expect players overseas to start making their way here late June and early July.
Also, Vegas will be announced as the Eastern Conference hub soon. The NHL is still working out details and easing quarantine restrictions to select a Canadian city for the Western hub which will most likely be Toronto.
CELEBRATE 1994 ON MSG NETWORK ALL DAY
Today MSG Networks is going to dedicate their programming to the 1994 Rangers memorable championship run. Blueshirts fans can relive some of the most iconic moments in the franchise’s storied history. Highlights Include:
- In-depth player features that look back at the storied careers of Rangers legends Adam Graves, Brian Leetch, Mark Messier and Mike Richter
- An episode of “Connections,” featuring a candid, sit-down conversation between Graves, Leetch and Richter on everything from the mutual respect and admiration for each other, the passion of the fans and the surreal feeling after they won the Cup
- Re-airings of the championship-clinching Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals at 5:00pm and 8:30pm – Messier, Graves and Leetch, who was awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy for playoff MVP, all scored to lead the Blueshirts to a 3-2 victory over the Canucks and the Stanley Cup title
- A look back at play-by-play announcer Sam Rosen’s career covering the Rangers and his iconic on-air call after they won Game 7 – “This one will last a lifetime!”
- Replay of the team’s ticker-tape parade celebration down the Canyon of Heroes in New York City
Father’s Day Is Almost Here! Check the NHL Shop for great gifts for Dad!