Rangers Roundup: David Quinn says Blueshirts legit contenders and Reverse Retro schedule
The New York Rangers are set to take on former coach David Quinn and the San Jose Sharks at 7 PM ET at Madison Square Garden tonight.
Head coach Gerard Gallant will speak at 5 PM to discuss the matchup and pending lineup.
David Quinn says Rangers legit contender
Davis Quinn spoke with the media today in advance of the San Jose Sharks game against his former team the New York Rangers.
“Obviously, they were able to make some great additions. Chris [Drury] has done a great job,” Quinn said as relayed by the NY Post’s Mollie Walker. “Gerard [Gallant] has done a heck of a job coaching this group. And they continue to move forward. I wasn’t surprised at what they did last year. They’ve got stars everywhere. They’ve got stars in net, they’ve got stars on the blueline, they’ve got stars up front and they’ve been playing together a long time. They’re a legit Stanley Cup team that can win the whole thing and I’m not surprised by that at all.”
New York Rangers Reverse Retro schedule
In conduction with the reveal of the newest Revers Retro jerseys, the New York Rangers have also announced that they’ll be wearing them for 8 games this season.
- Thursday, 11/3/22 vs Boston Bruins (7:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, 11/8/22 vs NY Islanders (7:00 PM ET)
- Saturday, 11/26/22 vs Edmonton Oilers (1:00 PM ET)
- Saturday, 12/3/22 vs Chicago Blackhawks (7:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, 12/15/22 vs Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM ET)
- Tuesday, 12/27/22 vs Washington Capitals (7:00 PM ET)
- Sunday, 1/15/23 vs Montreal Canadiens (5:00 PM ET)
- Friday, 1/27/23 vs Vegas Golden Knights (7:00 PM ET)
NHL News and Rumors
NHL Recaps: Panthers hand Flyers first loss. Read more.
NHL Rumors: Ryan O’Reilly contract talks on hold. Read more.
NHL Rumors: Agent says Patrick Kane situation similar to Claude Giroux. Read more.